Apply for Account
central GSI Linux / GSI Windows / Mail account
Accounts for Linux, Windows accounts and e-mail addresses:
apply for accounts.
GSI Web Login
Apply for a GSI Web Login Account
If you do not have such an account, please apply for it by e-mail to
Please provide the following data:
- Complete Name + m/f (gender).
- personal e-mail address (GSI or external).
- Name of institute or company.
- Name of responsible person in GSI.
- evtl. GSI organizational unit.
- evtl. office room nr. (completely, e.g. SB2.2.231).
- evtl. telephone number.
- Application for which you need access (e.g. safety instructions, WebDAV repopsitory,...)
What is a GSI Web Login Account
Using the GSI Web Login account you log on to GSI Service Portal and various web applications as:
- project time recording and business trip online
- administration of user and account dat (Identity Managemen).
- WLAN access via eduroam (only for users with GSI e-mail address)
- schedule and organise events via GSI IndiCo
- access to device database (registered devices in GSI network)
- access to trouble ticket system, Web Content Management (Onteam+ Typo3).
- access to the Component and Cable Planning Database (CDB) of the FAIR project
- GSI O-Log (accelerator operating logbook)
- Safety and radiation protection online safety instructions
- Some subversion repositories (LabView,...)
Who can get a GSI Web Login Account
Everybody working at GSI or FAIR can apply for a GSI Web Login Account.
Every active employee at GSI who is listed in the personnel department and takes part in project time recording will receive automatically a
GSI Web Login account.
A valid e-mail address (inside or outside GSI) is required.
Please register :
application form for SAP account.